Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well, certainly failed on 2011 Resolution

While I did make a couple of dishes, I didn't learn to cook in the Vietnamese/Thai palette during the past year.

I also notice that I failed miserably at blogging. Hat's off to all my blogging friends that do blog.

I've noticed a number of photo friends who are undertaking a 365 project (or in this year a 366 project)--Post a new photo a day for a year!  I'd love to take that on, and probably will someday, but until then I'm making myself a 52 Project Challenge:  Take and post one photo per week for 2012.

So to start things off, here's a new photo taken just yesterday. Yes, the sky in South Texas is gorgeous right now, and the light is incredible with almost the texture of New Mexican light.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment or place an order.